fASHionabLEE

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New beginnings!

As anyone who knows me knows... fashion and beauty has always been my creative outlet and source of happiness. The older I get the more I've realized that when I submerge myself in these areas (whether it's doing makeup for a wedding, my girlfriends, or finding the best deals in the mall and thrifting) I am truly myself. Life is unpredictable and throws us curve balls, and I'm more than ready to truly express myself and hopefully the areas in which I'm talented in will provide me with an amazing career someday. Thank you to all the people in my life (friends and family) for the continuous support and uplifting compliments of the work I have done this far. It's only the beginning! Thought I would share a few pictures that summarize my style. Here are a few recent pictures of my ever-changing and free spirited style.
Follow me on instagram to see all my styling ideas/ outfits! @bullingera

No comments:

Post a Comment